- Measure out the flour, salt, sugar and non-dairy spread into a bowl. Rub the spread into the dry ingredients until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Stir in the Mixed Seaweed Flakes - you could also add seeds such as fennel or sesame seeds at this stage.
- Add the milk and bring the mixture together with your hands.
- Knead gently, wrap and put into the fridge to rest for 30 minutes.
- Lightly grease a tray and preheat the oven to 180C.
- Flour a work surface and roll dough out thinly.
- Cut into squares or the shape you like and place onto baking tray.
- Bake in oven for approx 10 minutes until light brown. Cool on a wire tray.
- Eat with your favourite topping or dip. Store in an airtight container.